APCR is committed to respecting the privacy of all users of this Website.
The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of this Website are:
- the fact you have visited the Website and the date and time of your visit
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site link clicked that brought you to this Website
- the type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities except when you register as a member of this Website. If you become a member, then personal information will be recorded against your user profile. The personal information you provide to us through this Website will only be used for the purposes of enabling us to:
- provide information and services to you (including registering you as a member of, and providing you with access to, the website's discussion forums, consultation with practitioners and intervention programs)
- provide information and resources to you about prostate cancer and care management
- meet our Website management needs (including by providing access to our third party service providers)
- engage in direct marketing activities or enewsletter via email (if you have registered your email address through any of the Website's interactive tools).
- track patient reported outcomes to further discover in prostate cancer research management and care.